STANDARD CLEAN (Recurring or One-Time Cleaning)
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
- Top of refrigerator
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Beds made (includes master and 1 additional bed)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.
DEEP CLEAN (First Time, One-Time, or Special Request Cleaning)
Every “Deep Clean” includes the “Basic Clean” with detail emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted w/an extension duster.
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.