Are you buying or selling a home? Is your rental in between tenants?
This cleaning will make everything “move in” ready.
The focus is on BUILD UP and HI/LO cleaning:
- Wipe all counters/appliances including inside of microwave
- Scrub sinks
- Open all cabinets, drawers, pantry to wipe clean
- Thoroughly sweep and mop all bare floors (especially where appliances have been)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas including all closets
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms (wipe out cabinets and drawers, special attention to build up)
- Wash ceiling fans and light fixtures in-place, by hand, (tulip light fixtures clean in place, light fixtures w/glass panels or bulbs over kitchen tables, light bar in bathrooms cleaned in place. Those that cannot be reached on a 2 step ladder by hand will be dusted with an extension duster.
- Hand wash all baseboards
- Wash all wood stained cabinets with Murphy’s oil soap in kitchen and bathrooms (as well as throughout home if moldings are wood stained)
- Wash all painted cabinets with all purpose cleaner
- Wash all doors and door frames (all purpose cleaner unless wood stained—use Murphy’s)
- Wash all light switches
- Vacuum or dust air return vents
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair or carpet fibers build up)
- Wash all moldings, trim, door frames and chair railing
- Vacuum tops of curtains and drapes (dust and webs collect)
- Vacuum dusty blinds (unless a request for hand washing has been made)
We never climb higher than a 2 step ladder. Anything beyond that reach will be dusted with an extension duster for safety reasons.
- Fireplace: scoop out ashes
- Refrigerator: Wipe out shelves and drawers
- Oven: Clean with oven cleaner or wipe out if self-cleaned the night before
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.
These additional services require extra time and need to be scheduled in advance. Prices vary depending on circumstances.
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Clean inside cabinets (empty, wash, organize)
- Clean inside kitchen / bath drawers (empty, wash, organize)
- Clean inside oven or wipe out if self-cleaned
- Clean Inside Refrigerator (wipe out shelves, drawers, and seal)
- Dishwasher Load and/or Unload
- Inside freezer (must be defrosted)
- Garage Cleaning and Removing Cobwebs
- Gutter Cleaning
- Interior/Exterior Windows
- Screen Cleaning
- Skylight Cleaning
- Sweep Deck/Porch
- Vacuum Window Treatments
- Wash Patio Furniture
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.